7 reasons why a runner would wear Merino
1. Merino wool is very fine which makes it smooth and comfortable against the skin.
2. The sheer density of fibres traps the tiny air pockets which locks in body heat resulting in great insulation in cold conditions.
3. Merino also works as a condition buffer in the heat, cooling the body by managing the build-up of moisture vapour internally keeping you drier for longer.
4. Merino is highly breathable because the individual fibres can absorb up to 30% of their own weight in moisture, wicking the moisture away from the body.
5. Fast drying.
6. The natural anti-microbial properties of Merino wool make it odor-resistant.
7. Extremely durable.
Watch the latest video showing the features and benefits of Merino in running clothing!