Returns & Exchange Policy
GENERAL RETURNS INFORMATION
If you have purchased your Ronhill product from another website or high street retailer you must return the item to them.
If you wish to return the item you have ordered for a refund, please ensure that the item is unused and in the original packaging. You must return your order within 30 days of receipt. For the festive season, we are offering extended returns up until 31st January 2023 for all orders place between 1st November 2022 and 24 December 2022.
Please ensure the product(s) is carefully packaged to avoid damage in transit. Items are to be returned via our returns service; refunds/replacements will only be issued upon a safe receipt of the goods.
Our returns service is offered through an online returns portal https://www.ronhill.com/a/returns, the subsidised cost of the returns service will be deducted from your refund amount (£5.00).
TO COMMENCE THE RETURNS PROCESS -
- Please visit the returns portal and follow the instructions, making sure you have the original order number to hand (this can be found in the top left corner on the packing slip in your parcel in the box referenced “PO Number.”).
- Package the items carefully, taking care to ensure they will arrive with us safely and in a saleable condition.
- Select the reason code for your return.
- Choose a convenient Collect Plus drop off location.
- Decide whether you want to print your returns label at home, or whether you want to make use of your smart phone to enable the returns label to be printed at the Collect Plus location of your choice.
- Once you have completed the returns process make sure you check your email for your Collect Plus returns label/unique returns code (it should appear within minutes check your spam folder if it does not).
- Then either print and affix your returns label to your returns parcel or proceed directly to the Collect Plus drop off location of your choosing with your parcel and smartphone handy and then simply drop it off (there are 10,000+ locations nationwide so you should be no more than 5 miles from your nearest drop-off location). Please remember to retain your proof of postage, this will be essential in the unlikely event of your return parcel going missing.
- Please ensure that you drop the parcel off within 5-7 days, otherwise you may need to repeat the returns process from step 1 and reprint a fresh returns label.
- Please also be aware that if you are trying to return your goods outside of our 30 day returns policy – the returns portal will not allow you to proceed. We reserve the right to extend the returns period for promotional reasons or during seasonal trading (Xmas and New Year).
- Payment for the cost of your return will be deducted from your refund amount.
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?
Normal processing time from receipt of parcel (collection service is a 3-5 working day tracked and insured service), we will then work hard to process your refund as soon as possible after this, though please bear in mind your bank may take longer to clear the funds to you. During peak times and times of exceptional demand this may be higher, but our aim is to get your refund back to you as soon as possible. The refund will be made to the card/account associated to the original transaction.
EXCHANGING AN ITEM
To exchange an item please return it via our online returns portal so that we can refund your initial purchase price. You will then need to place a new order. Unfortunately, our e-commerce system does not currently allow us to offer direct exchanges.
OUR RETURNS POLICY
You may return any new and unused product to us within 30 days of delivery for a refund of its purchase price. Items should be returned in their original packaging, unworn, and with all swing-tickets still attached. The cost of returning any item to us via our online returns portal is subsidised but not covered by Ronhill and as such will be deducted from the value of your return goods*.
We can only accept returns that are sent via our online returns portal. Please retain your proof of purchase, and your proof of postage. We are not responsible for items lost or delayed on their way back to us, but by using the returns portal we hope to minimise the chance of this happening and thereby save headaches for both of us. In the event of a lost returns parcel, you as the sender are responsible for processing any claim.
Unfortunately, we are not able to process exchanges online. Should the item not be suitable please return it via our returns portal so we can refund your initial purchase. You will then need to place a new order.
*In the event that a product is supplied in error, is found to be faulty immediately upon receipt or is not as described, Ronhill will provide a full refund including the cost of return shipping.
Please handle any product you receive from us with care. In the event you wish to return a product to us which is subsequently found to not be in a fully re-saleable condition we reserve the right to deduct an appropriate amount from any refund.
Should you have a query relating to returning an item please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.